Mar 28, 2016
Welcome back! Today we’re talking about everyone’s favorite
topic – Test Anxiety. Okay, not really anyone’s favorite topic, but
a really important one because so many law students deal with test
anxiety in law school and on the bar exam.
In this episode we discuss:
- Lee and Alison discuss their experience with exam anxiety
- Your physiological response during exam prep and exams
- Why stress isn't all bad
- The importance of taking care of yourself in law school
- The correlation between anxiety and lack of sleep
- How to calm your mind and focus
- Coping mechanisms when you're blanking on a test
- How meditation and mindfulness can help alleviate stress and
- Why it's important to control how you talk to yourself in
- When you may need to explore other options for alleviating
anxiety with an expert
- Meditation is not just for hippies - snipers and other elite
athletes, soldiers, and high profile people do it, too!
Thanks for listening!
If you enjoy the podcast, we'd love a nice review and/or rating
on iTunes. And feel free to reach out to us directly. You can
always reach us via the contact form on the Law
School Toolbox website (http://lawschooltoolbox.com/contact).
Alison & Lee