Feb 4, 2016
Today we're celebrating the 4th Birthday of the Law School
Toolbox!!! What started as a chance meeting on Twitter has matured
into what we like to call a "real business." What have we learned
along the way? Tune in to find out!
In this episode we discuss:
- Why Alison and Lee prefer entrepreneurship to a law
- What was the biggest surprise about starting our own
- How Alison and Lee met and how the Law School Toolbox came
- How to connect with others and build a community when starting
- How to keep your investment to a minimum
- How Alison slicing her finger open was (ultimately) good for
- Finding tasks to delegate
- What you should and shouldn't outsource
- Benefits and challenges of being a woman-owned business
- Lessons learned over the last 4 years
Influence by Robert Cialdini
We'd love a nice review and/or rating on iTunes. And feel free
to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the
contact form on the
Law School Toolbox website (http://lawschooltoolbox.com/contact).
Thanks for listening! And for four great years!
Alison & Lee