Nov 28, 2016
Welcome back! Today we are talking about a very important topic
-- who should go to law school? People have a variety of reasons
for going to law school, but the real question is -- should YOU go?
We'll help you figure that out.
In this episode we discuss:
- What do lawyers really do?
- What is law school like?
- Questions to ask yourself before you apply to law school
- Ways to learn about the legal profession
- Ways to test out a legal career
- The people you should talk to before making the big
- Being realistic about money, time, the bar exam, and
- The importance of figuring out what you're good at and what you
- Should you go to law school just because you think you'd be
"good at it"?
- Why you shouldn't go to law school because you don't know what
else to do
- Drawbacks to consider when going to law school
- Will you be happy as a lawyer?
- What to do if you're on the fence about law school
- The importance of examining your values and how they would line
up with law school and a legal career
- Running the numbers -- is law school worth it?
If you enjoy the podcast, we'd love a nice review and/or rating
on iTunes. And feel free to reach out to us directly. You can
always reach us via the contact form on the Law
School Toolbox website (http://lawschooltoolbox.com/contact).
Thanks for listening!
Alison & Lee